I’ll be the Spotlight Expert in the May Think Tank, Creative Documentation, and discuss documenting artwork with Embrace Creatives’ Founder, Andrea Rosenfeld and Galerie Camille Director, Leah Cohen. We will talk with Artists about things like:
- different ways to photograph 2D and 3D work,
- correctly sizing and naming images,
- how to organize files for easy access plus more…
Come out to the East Side to see our newest creative co-work space and their state-of-the-art photography suite! Secured parking on site and we recommend carpooling for greater efficiency. 6:30 – 8pm for in-person guests, 6:30 – 7:15 for livestream
Go to registration page: http://bit.ly/EC-ThinkTank_CD
- Choose a ticket type and register!
- Answer the RSVP questions.
- A day before the event, you’ll receive a BONUS Creative Documentation handout to print and event instructions.
Not in Detroit? No worries!!! We’re livestreaming the event through our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/EmbraceCreatives/
Embrace Creatives’ Think Tanks bring together local and national Artists in a casual atmosphere to brainstorm ways to succeed in business. Think Tanks are FREE (for now) – Network with your art peers and get your BURNING art business questions answered!
Are you an Embrace Creatives’ member? No? Enroll now to unite with Commercial Art Buyers, increase your visibility, sales opportunities and revenue – https://embracecreatives.com/ *free enrollment