Essentials for Great Images™
The brutal truth is…your art is only as good as the images. The typical juror spends only seconds reviewing your entry. If an image doesn’t “wow” them immediately, you’re out. It’s the same with gallery owners and prospective buyers, who rely on instant impressions to sort through the huge number of works available. People are judging you daily by what they see online—the quality of your artwork and your level of professionalism as an artist. And it doesn’t matter whether it’s the images on your website or just in a Facebook post.
In this workshop, you’re going to learn…
- Three must-use camera settings—the only ones that matter for shooting images of your work.
- The right setup for the best lighting of your art—and why you need more than one light source;
- A simple secret to perfect exposure—use it each time you shoot;
- Three basic edits to make your images pop—and how to do it for free;
- And an easy trick to sizing images for shows—it takes less than a minute.
Are you ready to learn to shoot great images? OK…just click on the first lesson below to get started!
Want to Learn More?
The complete Shoot Great Images™ program is available online.
The workshop is self-paced so you can learn on your own schedule. There are 36 lessons with more than 120 minutes of video, all presented in a clear and easy-to-follow style, which you can watch on a computer, tablet or phone. Downloadable Lesson Guides and worksheets accompany each lesson. There’s also an online discussion forum for getting answers to your questions about the lessons.
Best of all, you get lifetime access to the workshop, including future lesson updates. And I’m so confident you’ll get amazing value right from the start that I’m offering a 30-day money-back guarantee, with no questions asked, if you’re not completely satisfied.